What it is: Crawling of public data as a managed service.
What it does:
- Assess the source for crawl feasibility and cost
- Write custom scripts for crawling based on the quantity and complexity of sites
- Onboard crawler scripts through our home-grown infrastructure manager, Mobito, for speed, cost and flexibility advantages
- Deliver output data in client-usable format
Why is data aggregation a challenge for CTOs?
- Different sites feature different levels of complexities and it takes an expert with varied data tools to aggregate data in an optimized way.
- Source sites and site structures keep changing which can affect the way crawler scripts work. So, scripts need to be monitored and redone often to keep up with the changes.
- Crawling data at scale involves time, cost and overcoming technical hurdles that require expert intervention (often times pulling senior engineers from their core work).
What Mobito offers:
- Designed with data crawling and scalable data processing abilities.
- Best-in-class; proven with 1000s of sources and millions of records crawled per day.
- Cloud and network agnostic. Works across multiple cloud and internal networks at a time, managing the infrastructure optimally.
- Integrated with optional Managed Services offered by Mobius, a global leader in data services.