1. What is ecommerce competitor analysis?
Ecommerce competitor analysis compares against other players in your domain on critical factors such as product offerings, websites, pricing, marketing strategies, etc.
2. Why is ecommerce competitive intelligence important?
To stay competitive, brands and retailers must monitor their competitors to understand the key differentiating factors. This helps identify gaps in different segments like product assortment and pricing, enabling you to meet customer needs better.
3. What benefits can I acquire from your competitive intelligence service?
You can monitor competitors’ product prices, seller details, competitor insights, top-selling products, and top trending product lists through our competitive intelligence services.
4. What techniques are you following to monitor product prices?
At Mobius, we follow a combined (automated and manual) approach in monitoring the product prices across multiple marketplaces.
5. Can I get insights on my competitor’s product prices along with their seller details?
Yes. With the help of our competitive intelligence offerings, you can get access to your competitor’s product prices along with seller details and the marketplaces where the products are being sold.
6. Can I upgrade my product portfolio with your competitive intelligence service?
Yes, we provide assortment and product gap analysis as an offering that can help you update your product portfolio with the latest trending and top-selling products.
7. Is it possible to filter out sellers selling my product under MAP value?
We provide a MAP monitoring service for brands who wish to identify the unauthorized sellers or authorized sellers selling unauthorized products in marketplaces under minimum advertised pricing value in their brand name.